Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pu1's apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pu1
Prætor
Prætor

pu1's apply Empty
PostSubject: pu1's apply   pu1's apply I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:37 am

1.Name and age
My name is pu1 and im 22 years old.

2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
I played on a lot of different server from C1 till now. Servers that are worth to mention are Nanaki (SupremeL2) and Celes (Azure).
I played on Nanaki for like a year and on Celes only a few months because of dubbing exploits.

3.Class(es) you have played.
I have played a lot of different class, but i got the most experience with EE/BD/PP/SR/Destro/Daggers

4.What do you value in a clan
Loyalty, dedication, teamwork and having fun while playing is where i stand for.

5.Your playing time and hours
Its depends on different factors. On a normal day i think around 3h-4h and in the weekend 4h+

6.Do you have a microphone and are you willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS)?
I have, this shoudnt be a problemo.
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

pu1's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pu1's apply   pu1's apply I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:33 am

Great. Let me ask you a couple of more questions that will be added to the application form.
Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Tomyh
Plebeian
Plebeian
Tomyh

pu1's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pu1's apply   pu1's apply I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:02 am

main playing time (19-23 GMT) able to play on this time?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Proconsul
Proconsul

pu1's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pu1's apply   pu1's apply I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 am

pu1 wrote:
1.Name and age
My name is pu1 and im 22 years old.

2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
I played on a lot of different server from C1 till now. Servers that are worth to mention are Nanaki (SupremeL2) and Celes (Azure).
I played on Nanaki for like a year and on Celes only a few months because of dubbing exploits.

3.Class(es) you have played.
I have played a lot of different class, but i got the most experience with EE/BD/PP/SR/Destro/Daggers

4.What do you value in a clan
Loyalty, dedication, teamwork and having fun while playing is where i stand for.

5.Your playing time and hours
Its depends on different factors. On a normal day i think around 3h-4h and in the weekend 4h+

6.Do you have a microphone and are you willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS)?
I have, this shoudnt be a problemo.

Nothing much to add here +1 for the bolds Very Happy
Not that its relevant, but where are you from?
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

pu1's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pu1's apply   pu1's apply I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:45 am

Since you have some EE experience would you be willing to play the class or a Cardinal? Doesn't matter which. Experienced healer would be nice.
Back to top Go down
pu1
Prætor
Prætor

pu1's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pu1's apply   pu1's apply I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:55 am

Ok will try to answer all your question in 1 post.

First of all i wont be in that situation because all my friends are studying in their sernior year just like me. Im kinda the only 1 left who still have some time to play L2 beside my college. And if they still playin L2 i woudnt apply for any clan, cause we'd start our own clan already. I have never been in this situation before, me and my friends are all mature. We are all 22+ and we are senior student therefore we dont have time or sense for acting immature.
Anyway lets say if ill be in this situation then id analyse the situation first and then ill defend the 1 whos right cause im not gonna defend some1 whos wrong because of his emo action. This all said dont mean im not loyal the clan but i wanna clear things out that ill defend the 1 whos is right at that moment, whether it will my real life friend or my clan mates!

2nd im from the Netherlands (gmt +1) and ill be playing after dinner around 18.00 o'clock.

Last, i dont mind playing EE cause i like playing supporters, but like i said to Shao already, this all depends on clan based goals and strategy.
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

pu1's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pu1's apply   pu1's apply I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Alright mate , you're one of us.

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pu1's apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pu1's apply   pu1's apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pu1's apply
Page 1 of 1