Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Warcraft 3 TFT Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

International Warcraft 3 TFT Server Empty
PostSubject: International Warcraft 3 TFT Server   International Warcraft 3 TFT Server I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne server

www.eurobattle.net

Eurobattle.net is an unnofficial WC3 server with over 1k players on at almost any time. You'll get to fight against people from as far as the US , Israel and United Arab Emirates.

Playing there myself - Legion TD map is fun and extremely popular at the moment. And Dota of course, though that map is a been-there-done-that case and imo should give way to some new innovative games.

Feel free to write about your favorite WC3 maps, I'm sure it'll spark some interesting discussion and maybe evolve into some gaming too.
Back to top Go down
ALKO
Prætor
Prætor

PostSubject: Re: International Warcraft 3 TFT Server   International Warcraft 3 TFT Server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:03 am

whats legion TD like?

my favorite is burbenogTD... i also like pimpmypeon and some other maps =)
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: International Warcraft 3 TFT Server   International Warcraft 3 TFT Server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 am

ALKO wrote:
whats legion TD like?

my favorite is burbenogTD... i also like pimpmypeon and some other maps =)

Two teams battle to kill monsters that spawn and try to kill your or the enemy's King. You pre-build and upgrade units that come alive during each round. The units battle mobs that spawn every round.
You can also buy some units that will attack the enemy team on the next round and increase over-all pressure put on the opposition.
Game is won when the enemy's defenses fail and mobs kill the enemy King Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Warcraft 3 TFT Server   International Warcraft 3 TFT Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Warcraft 3 TFT Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Off-topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: