Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HighPerson flyin in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HighPerson
Prætor
Prætor
HighPerson

HighPerson flyin in Empty
PostSubject: HighPerson flyin in   HighPerson flyin in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 am

1.Name, age and where are you from.
Edgar, 18, Latvia.

2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
Been playin on max, paradise, abyss n many many others.. Mostly on max even tho after every wipe it had I promised to myself that I'll never play there again..! So since I've been playin l2 for ~5 years then +/- I spent half of that time playin on max.

3.Class(es) you have played.
I'm a DD to the bone. Never really enjoyed playin any support as main class. Supports and nukers just dont suite my playstyle.. Good archer been PR hero a couple of times. Also a good tyrant n a decent dagger.

4.Your playing time and hours.
A couple of hours every day. School is quite important now and stuff so I cant be as active as i used to be.. I'll usually be online in the evenings or just straight after school if i can.
5.What do you value in a clan?
What I like in a good clan is that good and loyal players get rewarded n ass holes are not. I think that explains everything..
6.Do you have a microphone and are willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS). Although speaking is not necessary, you will have to be listening.
I have a mic n I'll be talkin.
7.Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has just PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do?
None of my RL friends play l2. :p However - BSOE..!!! Yea.. I'd kill him :p
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: HighPerson flyin in   HighPerson flyin in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:37 am

Your playing time is the main weakpoint - a couple of hours may not be enough to satisfy the demands of an active clan.

HighPerson wrote:

5.What do you value in a clan?
What I like in a good clan is that good and loyal players get rewarded n ass holes are not. I think that explains everything..

These guys WILL be rewarded. Rewarded with a nice swift kick to the boot Wink

Overall I like how you think, and what you've written, add to that you know the people we'll be playing with here and we get a solid +1.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

PostSubject: Re: HighPerson flyin in   HighPerson flyin in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Total +1 from me. Don't really know what to say, played with him for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
LastHope
Prætor
Prætor

PostSubject: Re: HighPerson flyin in   HighPerson flyin in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Play together with him ever since i first played l2. Good mate, good player, trustworthy member. +1
Back to top Go down
Tomyh
Plebeian
Plebeian
Tomyh

PostSubject: Re: HighPerson flyin in   HighPerson flyin in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:32 pm

ya online time is bad,becouse u sed u can play after school,clan playing at ur time zone 21-01h everything else looks fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HighPerson flyin in   HighPerson flyin in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HighPerson flyin in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Recruitment and Introductions-
Jump to: