Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old recruitment thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

Old recruitment thread Empty
PostSubject: Old recruitment thread   Old recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:29 am

EDIT: From now on you will need to make a post with the form given below filled out.

1. Your name and age
2. Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
3. Class(es) you played.
4. What do you value in a clan (whatever rocks your boat Wink be it respect for each other, communicability , clannies' ability to 1337sp33k? We must know what sort of person you are. )

The Preatoria team wishes best of luck to you all! Wink

This is the Recruitment section

Post your application here and if we like it we'll contact you personally.
You will then undergo the Tryouts (concider this the bootcamp for the Preatorian Legion). Wink

Last edited by shao on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ohah

PostSubject: Re: Old recruitment thread   Old recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 pm

hey i am a student of Polish automatics and robotics. I am 23 years old and I'm already married d. interested in electronics and information technology.Gram in linage for several years exactly since c3. I played on many servers from l2extreme until rpg-club. lineage in general I'm quite a good player a few times I was hero. if you're interested about me just tell me and we talk precisely and reliably
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: Old recruitment thread   Old recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:24 pm

ohah wrote:
hey i am a student of Polish automatics and robotics. I am 23 years old and I'm already married d. interested in electronics and information technology.Gram in linage for several years exactly since c3. I played on many servers from l2extreme until rpg-club. lineage in general I'm quite a good player a few times I was hero. if you're interested about me just tell me and we talk precisely and reliably

Do you use MSN messenger or Skype?
Back to top Go down
ohah

PostSubject: Re: Old recruitment thread   Old recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:38 pm

I forgot to add, and I use vent / ts only in very important matters because I have very bad Internet. A poor student can not afford a good net and beer, girls and events
Back to top Go down
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Old recruitment thread   Old recruitment thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:17 am

Hey my names Jericho
1. Been playing since Deviant Realms so that's like C2 however spent the most time on l2DEX where I learned my trade as a nuker, EE , Glad (hero), Tyrant, HE and loldorfie :>>
2. My goals ingame is at the moment:
find a trustworthy clan , I can dedicate myself to, and of course get to the top while having fun :>>
3. I expect maturity, responsibility and experience from my clan so yours fits the bill perfectly Smile

I have some questions though about you plans , but we'll et to it once I'm in, right? Very Happy

Cheers , Jay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old recruitment thread   Old recruitment thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old recruitment thread
Page 1 of 1