Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTJ - xxxionutxxx

Go down 
+3
Silver
Agito
blackburn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxionut

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 pm

1.Name, age and where are you from.
xxxionutxxx, 21, romania
2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
l2dex 1 ear,l2 divinity, revolt, eternia
3.Class(es) you have played.
dagger, healer, sws, bd, ol, archer
4.Your playing time and hours.
like 8+ hours
5.What do you value in a clan?
friendship
6.Do you have a microphone and are willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS). Although speaking is not necessary, you will have to be listening.
ya i have, easy to talk then to write.
7.Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has just PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do? Kill his fucking ass.
Back to top Go down
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: :)   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:22 pm

+1 my bro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/xbLacKBurNx
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 am

Imma go with +1 if your name will be ionut not xxxionutxxx when the server starts. lol Anyhow, same question as for blackburn, willing to join the mage party playing any of the nuker classes?
Back to top Go down
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: =))   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:46 am

nice question for him also..he is a lil bit crazy on nuker:-s..he is the last man stand:))...the man is crazy on the nuker tell him to do smth else cause is imba:P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/xbLacKBurNx
xxxionut

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:47 am

i hope ill get ionut. i can play on nuker, anything, probably not bishop.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Proconsul
Proconsul

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:40 am

online time +1
app +0,5
u got my vouch if you are willing to play a support class.

Ps. somehow i fell like we are gonna have some fun on TS with this Romanian trio Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ionut

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 am

ill play on anything. I know how to play on healer, but im afraid about mana, so healer excluded.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 am

Here's the currently available constant mage party:

Neuron - Eva's Saint
Amerigo - Soul Taker (As Neuron said)
Edga - Mystic Muse
Erikas - Spellhowler
Minty - Dominator
Dainius - Spectral Dancer

Even if you would roll a healer, there's an Eva's Saint to recharge. But nuker classes would do fine as well I think.
Back to top Go down
LastHope
Prætor
Prætor

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:37 am

Why cant you guys just put some effort into your applications atleast to show that youre actualy interested. It takes what... 5mins?

Besides that, I'd go for a +1 if:

You roll any of the needed classes
You get rid of the xxx*****xxx, as said before.
Back to top Go down
ionut

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 am

i will don't worry, tell me what you need and ill make.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Plebeian
Plebeian
Sasha

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:08 am

if u know how to play a healer why u are afraid about mana? Surprised
Back to top Go down
ionut

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:23 am

i don't wanna be blamed when i cant keep the party alive. I sad i can play but not that well like nuker, or other suport class. But i don't know, if you want me on healer i will play on healer, i just wanna play with a party all the time, and make friends. I can learn to play better, i always listen.
Back to top Go down
Despot
Prætor
Prætor
Despot

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 am

Pony master! >)
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

WTJ - xxxionutxxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ - xxxionutxxx   WTJ - xxxionutxxx I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 am

ionut wrote:
i don't wanna be blamed when i cant keep the party alive. I sad i can play but not that well like nuker, or other suport class. But i don't know, if you want me on healer i will play on healer, i just wanna play with a party all the time, and make friends. I can learn to play better, i always listen.

Cool dude, I like what I see. I'm going to check out what your friends have written and make the decision.
Back to top Go down

WTJ - xxxionutxxx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Recruitment and Introductions-
Jump to: