Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whant to join...no seriously:P

Go down 
+2
blackburn
shao
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackbur

whant to join...no seriously:P Empty
PostSubject: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:25 pm

1.Name, age and where are you from.
alex 21 soon on 4 march^^ .romania

2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
l2dex like 2 years ,l2wrath 2months,roxy 8months, and many others

3.Class(es) you have played.
aw i luv the most,bd,he,pr,paladin,sh,necro,th,sps

4.Your playing time and hours.
7+

5.What do you value in a clan?
seriousity,profesionalism

6.Do you have a microphone and are willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS). Although speaking is not necessary, you will have to be listening.
yah i do

7.Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has just PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do?
i kill him taking his drops and call him on the phone and thell him he suks at pvp:))
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:23 pm

I assume you can play until 1 am in the morning since you posted this at 2 am , so the playing time is good. Now I have couple of more questions : do you know anybody in Praetoria? And what clans have been in previously?
Back to top Go down
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

PostSubject: :)   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:35 pm

yah i play like a lot and smart...is the key of succes in l2 world...however ive been played on clans like evictis when was in eternity ally on l2 dex and we were the best ally on server,on wrath with vsall we rulled the server...with hell angels experience was quite perfect not in the mood of rulling the server but they had nice ppl loved them hope i share the same experience with you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/xbLacKBurNx
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

PostSubject: :)   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:37 pm

and i know just bladeshine who gived me attention about your clan
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 pm

blackburn wrote:
yah i play like a lot and smart...is the key of succes in l2 world...however ive been played on clans like evictis when was in eternity ally on l2 dex and we were the best ally on server,on wrath with vsall we rulled the server...with hell angels experience was quite perfect not in the mood of rulling the server but they had nice ppl loved them hope i share the same experience with you

MAH BOIS! such an attitude towards clanmates is what all TRUE warriors strive for!
Back to top Go down
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

PostSubject: best   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:01 pm

grats...i will serve with honor this clan..give you my word
Back to top Go down
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

PostSubject: :)   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:13 pm

For some..darkness is a source of fear,for others...darkness is all they know clown
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:35 am

A bit of double posting there... :D Whatever. Hmm... Would you be willing to join the mage constant, playing any mage class?
Back to top Go down
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

PostSubject: :)   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:42 am

i know very well to play on sh and sps:D
Back to top Go down
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

PostSubject: :)   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 am

i have a serious question...how many ppl will be on in this server and jow stabil will be cause it scares me the fact that haves already 4 servers online and they are just 2k on:|...cause i decidet to move on this one that i made and my pettition for the clan...and i renonce at the new server of dex witch i know is stabile and with much ppl on...and i dont wanna get fail cause i play like crazy and i whant to whart it
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:31 am

Initial intel says that there will be ~3-4k people starting. Many low rate players are moving here, many global players are doing the same. The Server runs on 24GB ram and 12 processors I think. Actually there is exact specs on the RPG-Club forum, I'll get it for you when I'm home, the site's blocked in the Tech.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Proconsul
Proconsul

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:48 am

Funny guy, reminds me a bit of 1 of our friends, also romanian Razz
online is good, if you go for nuker/support +1 fo sho
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 am

Here's the specs for the server:

System Manufacturer: ASUS
System Model: RS162-E4/RX4
System Type: x64-based PC
Processor(s): 8 Processor(s) Installed.
[01]: EM64T Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~1596 Mhz
[02]: EM64T Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~1596 Mhz
[03]: EM64T Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~1596 Mhz
[04]: EM64T Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~1596 Mhz
[05]: EM64T Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~1596 Mhz
[06]: EM64T Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~1596 Mhz
[07]: EM64T Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~1596 Mhz
[08]: EM64T Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 7 GenuineIntel ~1596 Mhz
Total Physical Memory: 20 478 MB
Available Physical Memory: 7 240 MB
Page File: Max Size: 21 831 MB
Page File: Available: 9 050 MB
Page File: In Use: 12 781 MB
Back to top Go down
LastHope
Prætor
Prætor

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:41 am

Back on topic....

I'll go for a +1, as long as you go for one of the needed classes.
Online time and experience is fine, good addition to the clan hopefully... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Plebeian
Plebeian
Sasha

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:22 am

".and i renonce at the new server of dex witch i know is stabile and with much ppl on"

Dex faild. Gf.
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Alright men. I welcome your trio to Praetoria. Serve your clan and the Senate equally well, and you shall reap the fruits of success.

Praetorians! I salute you!
Back to top Go down
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

PostSubject: >:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 pm

why i am the last one from trio? i saw what you written on wellstar app:((... /emo on Smile)))>Razz
Back to top Go down
Rudder

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:29 am

oh hi blackburn , i know u form hell angels clan , we've played on celes , kinda noob u were don't know now , hope u won't desapoint that ppl like u did with us ... gl on new server
Back to top Go down
blackburn
Plebeian
Plebeian

PostSubject: :)   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 am

bladeshine if u think that this shit will change somthing go on with ur childish acts...but you for me still no1 nub...and go QQ Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whant to join...no seriously:P   whant to join...no seriously:P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whant to join...no seriously:P
Page 1 of 1