Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna join up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WeedCat

Wanna join up Empty
PostSubject: Wanna join up   Wanna join up I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Recruitment - the Form WeedCats App

From now on to apply you can create a post and fill in the form as shown below, we'll contact you if your's the one we like.

You will have to tell us your:

1.Name, age and where are you from. My name is Andrew aka WeedCat i am 20 years old and living in the USA

2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them. Teon/l2extreme l2refused l2inc many more l2excavate and so on

3.Class(es) you have played. all of them but i play WarCryer that's my Favorite

4.Your playing time and hours. much long on weekends and and weekends i am for the most part on everyday

5.What do you value in a clan? bringing a support class that is active is always good

6.Do you have a microphone and are willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS). Although speaking is not necessary, you will have to be listening. yes i have a mic and vent Very Happy

7.Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has just PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do? i am gonna get in my car and drive over there and whoop his ass

Preatoria team wishes best of luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
WeedCat

Wanna join up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna join up   Wanna join up I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 pm

lol forgot to say i am Lvl 65
Back to top Go down
Citizen7

Wanna join up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna join up   Wanna join up I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:26 am

lol nice looking site and intelligent people in the community, so what the hell happened to you? I FUCKING LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanna join up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna join up   Wanna join up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna join up
Page 1 of 1