Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arte

application post Empty
PostSubject: application post   application post I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:38 am

1.Name and age
Mathew , 19years old , arte ig

2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
I play since c3, abyss, paradise , azure, roxy, some hrates, i played couple months each.

3.Class(es) you have played.
I played mostly physical dd class such a archer or dagger also gladiator, , im focused on dagger now.

4.What do you value in a clan
teamwork , i like pro ppl, i dont like when some1 prefer to farm instead pvp or sth like that, it'd be nice to spend time with polite and mature ppl ready to die for glory Wink, I think clan wars are also necessary to have fun of playing L2.

5.Your playing time and hours
monday and wednesday im usually around 9p.m at home(able to play 0.00 or sometimes not able to play at all[gmt+1]) , rest of days something around 3-4h , weekends more.

6.Do you have a microphone and are willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS). Although speaking is not necessary, you will have to be listening.
I do and I'll Wink
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

application post Empty
PostSubject: Re: application post   application post I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:43 am

Excellent. I am currently updating the application form, to save our applicants the trouble of comming on to skype for a more extensive interview, so I will ask you a few more questions before we vote for your initiation into Preatoria.

Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has just PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do?

Last edited by shao on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomyh
Plebeian
Plebeian
Tomyh

application post Empty
PostSubject: Re: application post   application post I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:57 am

One more question, any expierence with nukkers/supports?
Back to top Go down
arte

application post Empty
PostSubject: Re: application post   application post I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:30 am

shen - its nothing new for me ;] i fight him , I had that situation on my last serv , 3 RL friends in opposite tag , we had quite nice fun ;]
im not the type of guy that can play support , nukers - It's not my playstyle of beeing nuker, i had short adventure with SH but nothing special , as I assume ur trying to create nuker party, I'd prefer to be in melee if ur doing it too.
Back to top Go down
arte

application post Empty
PostSubject: Re: application post   application post I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 am

srry shen , shao i ment
also srry for double post Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver
Proconsul
Proconsul

application post Empty
PostSubject: Re: application post   application post I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 am

I liked the answers, -1 for not being able playing the support though.
But seems decent in the rest and motivated, Die with glory bro pirat

+1
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

application post Empty
PostSubject: Re: application post   application post I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:42 am

Would you be willing to go for BD or SwS? Both fighters and from what I hear on Gracia Final they get pvp transformations.

We're trying to get 1 of necessary class each first I think. And I believe there is already and Adventurer. I, myself, am a Ghost Hunter. There's still a spot for Wind Rider I think. But a Blade Dancer would be very useful.
Back to top Go down
arte

application post Empty
PostSubject: Re: application post   application post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 pm

so whats gonna be coz im still w8ing Razz ?
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

application post Empty
PostSubject: Re: application post   application post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Alright Matt , you're in. You probably won't be on our constant party since you've got such a sporadic playing schedule.
Other than that get in touch with us on skype and we'll discuss it more thoroughly. Do so as soon as you can, mate.

Skype contact is bos_shaokhan

Hired. /threadclose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application post Empty
PostSubject: Re: application post   application post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application post
Page 1 of 1