Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Elbereth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elbereth
Plebeian
Plebeian

Application: Elbereth Empty
PostSubject: Application: Elbereth   Application: Elbereth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:27 am

1.Name, age and where are you from.
My name is Michal Skiller Jesensky Powa Junior ;] I am 21 years young and I am from Slovakia.
2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
I played most on l2max, my nick was Elbereth, I had few times my own clan with my neighbors PowerRangers, MDK on crusade as Eva, my last klan was HellSpawn. I played on l2 max mabe 3 years...
3.Class(es) you have played.
I played first long time Moonlight Sentinel and then i match Eva Saintand many clases on subs Razz
4.Your playing time and hours.
Few hours each day, when is good clan action i can be online long time =]
5.What do you value in a clan?
Not solo game with well organised members.
6.Do you have a microphone and are willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS). Although speaking is not necessary, you will have to be listening.
Ofcourse.
7.Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has just PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do?
Sorry but i let him run away or i will kill him and give items back Very Happy REAL LIFE ist best one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

PostSubject: Re: Application: Elbereth   Application: Elbereth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 am

His English might be fuzzy but he's a good player an a really active one. lol And I mean really active one. +1 from me
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: Application: Elbereth   Application: Elbereth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 am

Elbereth wrote:

Sorry but i let him run away or i will kill him and give items back Very Happy REAL LIFE ist best one Very Happy

You don't really believe your friend would get offended by you killing him in a game? ;D It's just a game you know. In-game I expect your utmost dedication for the good of the clan. No matter what. Be it killing a real life friend or infiltrating an enemy clan.

Everything else seems OK to me.

Roll a Swordsinger and it's a solid +vouch from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomyh
Plebeian
Plebeian
Tomyh

PostSubject: Re: Application: Elbereth   Application: Elbereth I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Elbereth   Application: Elbereth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Elbereth
Page 1 of 1