Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - MiK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiK
Plebeian
Plebeian

Application - MiK Empty
PostSubject: Application - MiK   Application - MiK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:36 am

1.Name, age and where are you from.
My name is Mitja, i'm a 22 year old student from Slovenia.

2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
I've played since c1 so i can't remember all the servers i played on, spent most of my time on l2max though, a few years total. I played some low rates before, so i know what to expect on a 5x Smile

3.Class(es) you have played.
I tried all of them but the ones im most familiar with are Overlord, Warlock and archers. I mostly play support classes and i hate nukers. Smile

4.Your playing time and hours.
Depends on the day - I usually skip classes so im online a lot Smile Lets say 15-24 GMT, and some mornings.

5.What do you value in a clan?
I prefer friendly clans over dominating ones. Because im a fair player, i also want my clan to be like that. I value teamwork and helpfulness

6.Do you have a microphone and are willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS). Although speaking is not necessary, you will have to be listening.
I do. Smile

7.Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has just PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do?
Such a thing probably wouldnt happen in the first place because my rl friends always play in the same clans i do. And if it would, i surely wouldnt kill him. Ill find out what was the reason for his action and try to solve the dispute.
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

Application - MiK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - MiK   Application - MiK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 am

First of, I played with this guy for over a year. Maybe even two years. He's a really good player, never whines, complains or intentionally disobeys orders. I'm going for +1.
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

Application - MiK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - MiK   Application - MiK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:59 am

+1 for your Age , experience and being able to express your oppinion, and Agito tells me you follow orders well too. Couldn't ask for more.
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

Application - MiK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - MiK   Application - MiK I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 am

Alright from what we gathered chatting on skype , you're a trustworthy lad. Welcome to the crew, yarg Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application - MiK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - MiK   Application - MiK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - MiK
Page 1 of 1