Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - skl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skl
Plebeian
Plebeian

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 am

1.Name, age and where are you from.
Michael, 19 years old, I'm from Poland. I can speak Polish, English and some German.
2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.
paradise, pvpx, celes and more. I don’t remember how much on each server .
3) Class(es) you have played.
Th, Aw, Pw, Glad, Tyrant and some Ol.
On rpg i would like to play AW Smile
4.Your playing time and hours.
I'm studying. Usually i end about 5 (GMT +1) monday - friday so i can play from ~5 till late night i think Smile
On the weekend i can play about 7 hours if i haven't got any plans.
5) What do you value in a clan?
Loyalty, team work, ambicious to be the best and a lot of pvp Smile
6.Do you have a microphone and are willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS). Although speaking is not necessary, you will have to be listening.
Sure, i have micro, i can speak and listen Smile
7) Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has just PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do?
I think i let him run away, sorry Sad. But i think i wouldnt happen cuz if he knows that its my clan, he won't kill any member Smile

If U have any questions please just write, if i can answer i'll do it Smile.

Last edited by skl on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Proconsul
Proconsul

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:52 am

what are the 3 most prefered classes u would play?
Back to top Go down
skl
Plebeian
Plebeian

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 am

Hmm... i really want to play AW, cuz i have big expercise play with this class and i like him play style Very Happy but if not.. mb Paladin - i never play tank but its very interesting class and 3rd... Kamael - Berserker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:30 pm

We need mages right now and some support , I'm vouching for you if you roll one of those Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:47 pm

I say the same as Shao. In the beginning we want to collect as many different classes as possible. Most fighter classes are already taken, apart from Destro and Gladiator. And yeah, we really need magic damagers. Necromancers, Spellshowlers, Sorcerers preferably.

Still, I'll go with +0.5.
Back to top Go down
skl
Plebeian
Plebeian

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 am

Maybe u'll can invite when U will have better lvl clan? At start i'll make aw to about 61 lvl. Maybe when i'll do this u'll can invite me?

Last edited by skl on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:43 am

One of the captains is going to be an AW, so there might be a conflict of heroes later. You should consider that.
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:26 am

Everybody will be putting their money into the community pot to buy a Clan Hall, so you expect to just join in after all these other people have donated their hard earned adena to get a clan hall and just benefit from us?

No.
You have to be with us from the start.

On the class choice - with a clan like ours , we'll have subs in like several weeks after server start, so pick whatever the clan needs for pvp /castle siege's and then sooner than you know it, you'll have a sub you like.
Back to top Go down
skl
Plebeian
Plebeian

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 pm

It isn't like u think. It's no problem for me to give you some adenas, how many do u need to buy a clan hall. I think i can trust u about this thing.
I think that u'll inviting more people when clan will have higher lvl.
So it depends of You.
Back to top Go down
arte
Prætor
Prætor

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Agito wrote:
I say the same as Shao. In the beginning we want to collect as many different classes as possible. Most fighter classes are already taken, apart from Destro and Gladiator. And yeah, we really need magic damagers. Necromancers, Spellshowlers, Sorcerers preferably.

Still, I'll go with +0.5.
worring about hero is the last thing we should care about , srsly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application - skl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - skl   Application - skl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - skl
Page 1 of 1