Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cOmbos application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cOmbos

cOmbos application. Empty
PostSubject: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:33 am

1.Name, age and where are you from.
I'm Rafal irl, I'm from Poland and I'm twenty years old.

2.Servers you have played on and for how long you have played on them.

First of all I would like to admit that I've played plenty of servers. Azuregaming, Rpg-club 30x, L2-Reloaded, L2-Paradise.
Those are main servers. I don't remember exatcly how long i was playin these server, but it took me some time.

3.Class(es) you have played.
Mostly archers, tanks.

4.Your playing time and hours.
Well I'm jobless right now, tho I hope I will be workin until 1st March. I think I'm not gonna play under 3h-4h a day, sometimes it might
be 8h or even more. It depends on my real life tbh. But I am active at all. Usually 3 pm+ till night or even early morning.

5.What do you value in a clan?

The main thing I seek in clan is teamplay. That's all I want from clan, beacuse if there's teamplay, things like trust, fun and so on will come
for sure.

6.Do you have a microphone and are willing to speak on Ventrillo (TS). Although speaking is not necessary, you will have to be listening.
Yes I do, I've been using mic since 1337 Very Happy, well Vent is a must for me.

7.Say we have a situation where one of your real life friends happens to be in a clan opposing Preatoria and has just PKed one of your clanmates, what do you do?

Well that will never happen, I always play with my real friends, tho it's just a question I will give you an answer.
I would just kill him or try to, and if i met him irl we would be laughing and so on Wink. It's just a game.
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:15 pm

cOmbos wrote:
I would just kill him or try to, and if i met him irl we would be laughing and so on Wink. It's just a game.[/b]

This dude is cool. +1
Back to top Go down
Agito
Proconsul
Proconsul
Agito

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Looks good enough to me. I guess I'll go with +1. For some reason the forum didn't show new posts. Surprised

Last edited by Agito on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cOmbos

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:25 am

Guys ask me if you want to know more about me.
Looking forward for questions Wink!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Proconsul
Proconsul

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 pm

fak i thought i wrote a reply but didnt check it lol.
i wanted to ask if you have any exp with support classes specially healers?
Back to top Go down
cOmboss

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:27 am

Yes I played as EE and BD. But I wouldn't like to roll any of them (subclass is an option tho), I want to play as Tank.
Game is for fun, and it would give me mucho of this.
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 am

Tank spots are already taken, I'm afraid. If you want something down the knight tree , you can roll a SwS - we need one for the third party. You are very welcome to roll a nuker as well, mate
Back to top Go down
cOmboss

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Well I might play sws tbh, so if you need one that's good.
Back to top Go down
arte
Prætor
Prætor

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:20 am

shao wrote:
Tank spots are already taken, I'm afraid. If you want something down the knight tree , you can roll a SwS - we need one for the third party. You are very welcome to roll a nuker as well, mate
we have 3 tanks declared?
Back to top Go down
shao
Pontifex Maximus
Pontifex Maximus
shao

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm

You are herby accepted into the cohort. Welcome to the service of your legion and the Senate!
Praetorian - I salute you!

Contact us on skype, we'll get you into clan life - contact bos_shaokhan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cOmbos application.   cOmbos application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cOmbos application.
Page 1 of 1